- Is your mind constantly racing and interfering with your focus and sleep?
- Are you either hyper or dragging yourself around, never able to be there for the ones you love?
- Are you frequently overwhelmed with your daily "to-do" list?
- Do you want to start living your dream life but feel stuck?
- Understand your stress triggers and how stress damages your mind, body and spirit
- Discover simple yet effective ways to prevent stress and deal with it when it arises by eating, sleeping, exercising and meditating to balance your stress hormones
- Take back control of your life and start to live your dream
“This workshop has put me on the path to taking back control of my life. Tools were presented in a practical way – why they work, how they connect to your stress response and incremental approaches to putting the tools into play in your daily life.”
“I learned a great deal and it has given me a boost to implement tools to live a less stressful, yet more productive and healthier life.”
Sarah, TV Production Manager
Here’s what you get when you sign up:
- Weekly emails delivered directly to your inbox that contain a 30-40min webinar teaching you tools to manage and eliminate stress
- Simple weekly stress-busting activities, worksheets, exercises, meditations and recipes to start to incorporate into your life immediately
If you can’t commit to 30-40min once a week, you can watch the webinars whenever you have free time, at your own pace. The homework is optional but recommended. The more you put into the program, the more you will get out of it.
You'll Get These 8 Stress-Busting Discovery Modules When You Sign Up:
Module 1: Introduction: The Effects of Stress
- Learn how stress affects you mentally, physically, emotionally and spiritually AND how and why it’s crucial for you to reduce stress NOW to live a healthy, productive and fulfilling life.
- Discover your stress triggers, learn how to deal with them and even how to avoid them in the first place.
- Complete a stress questionnaire to determine just how stressed out you are and how it is wreaking havoc on your health.
Module 2: Breathing
- You take over 25,000 breaths per day! In this session, you will learn to develop an awareness of your breath and how tap into its’ stress-reducing powers.
- You’ll discover ways to incorporate acupressure and “mini-meditations” into your daily life to immediately ease any tension and bring a sense of calmness in times of turbulence.
Module 3: Detoxing
- Not only can your body can be inundated with chemical toxins; your mind can be bombarded with toxic thoughts and emotions. When you are stressed out, your body suffers.
- Learn simple and effective detox strategies and recipes to cleanse your body AND your mind.
Module 4: Nourishing
- Learn how to nourish yourself with stress-busting foods and recipes to make you more resilient to the negative effects of stress.
- Discover how stress impairs digestion and leads to weight gain. Find out what you can do about it.
- Decipher the difference between “comfort” food and “soul” food.
Module 5: Physical Self-Care
- When you are stressed out, you tend to put yourself last, neglecting your physical health. This perpetuates the stress cycle. In this module, you will learn the important self-care techniques to keep your energy high, your mood positive and your stress levels low.
- Discover when and how to exercise for your stress level (as determined by the stress questionnaire that was completed in Module 1) to achieve balance in your life.
Module 6: Sleeping & Dreaming
- If you are not getting a good night’s sleep, then your stress hormones are released at a higher level than if you did! This makes you feel anxious, reach for sugar and carb-laden foods and puts you on an emotional rollercoaster.
- In Module 6, you will unlock ways to optimize your sleep to reduce stress.
Module 7: Connecting
- Do you feel disconnected from your partner, family, friends and environment? Is technology, which is supposed to connect you, making you feel even more lonely? A lack of connection leads to chronic stress. In this module, you will learn ways to connect with those you care about.
- Discover how to use technology to benefit your health and strengthen your relationships.
Module 8: Relaxing
- The ultimate goal of this session is to provide you with techniques to relax and find balance. If meditation is not your bag, learn other strategies that will work for YOU.
- Discover how to stay balanced and calm in this hectic/mad world, even if you have a Type A personality.
$49 (that includes HST!)
That's less about $8 per Webinar! WOW!
Don't miss out on this great offer! Start living your BEST life today!
If you can think of any friends who may benefit from this webinar series, feel free to share this email with them.
Dr. Lisa has been practicing as a Naturopathic Doctor in Toronto since 2007. Before completing her training at the Canadian College of Naturopathic Medicine, she studied human biology at the University of Waterloo and graduated with a Bachelors of Science (HBSc.) in the co-op program.
Dr. Lisa studied cystic fibrosis at Sick Kids Hospital in Toronto, cancer at the BC Cancer Agency, and atherosclerosis at Notre Dame University. These experiences gave Dr. Lisa the foundation to unite scientific research with naturopathic therapies and philosophy. She offers her patients a holistic approach to healing using Nutrition, Herbal Medicine, Lifestyle Counselling, Acupuncture, Homeopathy and Physical Medicine.
In addition to practicing as a Naturopathic Doctor, Dr. Lisa acted as a Consulting Medical Advisor to one of the largest North American distributors of natural health products where she educated and trained other practitioners. She is a regular keynote speaker for wellness campaigns with TELUS and other major corporations where she promotes and educates employees about naturopathic medicine. She is the on-site Naturopathic Doctor for TELUS and head wellness initiatives for their employees.
Her goal is to uncover and treat the root cause of your health concerns; not suppress the symptoms.
She strongly believes that lifestyle and dietary changes are the foundations to a successful treatment plan. These courses will help guide you on your path to optimal health!